THE PLATFORM connecting
BUSINESSES AND EXPERTS
1. EXPERTISE ON DEMAND
ProcXpert understand the challenges faced by many organisations who cannot afford an additional permanent headcount.
This is why ProcXpert is able to support your organisation financially by providing some short term services covering your critical needs during the length of your specific projects ensuring the delivery of significant return on investment.
Skip the Recruitment Fees and Only Pay For What You Need.
2. OTHER SERVICES - OPERATIONAL AND STRATEGIC SUPPORT
Thanks to the team's experience ProcXpert is also able to provide effective procurement operational services such as:
- Spend analysis & reporting
- Benchmarking studies providing deep domain knowledge in under-performing categories
- Tendering management supporting the selection of the most suitable suppliers based on their capability and reputation
- Testing of Pocure-To-Pay processes effectiveness from your Purchase Requisition to your Good Receipting creation for greater operation excellence
- Procurement Policy review and recommendations
- Compliance review and analysis ahead of external audits
- Contract database implementation
- Contract drafting review, diagnosis and recommendations (commercial terms only)
- Strategic Negotiation support allowing stakeholders from different departments to re-focus on their core activities.
- Production of effective Key Performance Indicators by category of service
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Administrative services (corporate travel negotiation and bookings)
Become a client and get access to all our best templates to support your projects.
3. PROCUREMENT CONSULTATION
procXpert's primary focus is to solve problems for our clients.
We are passionate about Procurement and the opportunities we always identify to support our clients through global strategies, cash flow benefit improvement, tendering and risk management.
Thanks to our high-calibre experts ProcXpert is able to provide some advisory services and incremental value for clients who are seeking to improve their procurement capability and business performance.
ProcXpert consultancy services include:
- Opportunity assessments & prioritisation for processes and under-performing categories of spend which can often lead to
- Procurement transformation strategies
- Working capital management to increase client's cash flow
- Pre/post Merge & Acquisition Support
- Business processes advice and improvement for faster cost reduction identifying the root cause of the complexity & lack of
- Implementation of a Procurement function in a greenfield environment
- Support in the strategic category negotiation in order to obtain the best deal in term of quality and cost
- Global strategic sourcing creation and implementation including support of sourcing decisions in alignment with the business
overall goal and organisation's strategy
- Assessment and Review of third party consultancy services proposal (i.e. outsourcing or offshoring services), proposed to the
clients in order to avoid any potential risks